A clean world is possible
… to the website walk4water2.eu. In terms of content, this website is about my pilgrimage routes for water, its keeping clean and, above all, its free availability for all life on our planet.
Water is abundant enough in the world. My primary goal is to raise awareness of keeping the water clean. And with it the value of clean water for life.
- 2010 – Here the well water was not yet chlorinated.
- 2017 – End of the World, Next Stage New York, USA swimming.
- 2017 – Along the coast towards the end of the world.
- 2016 – Walking on the water in front of the ethrusik caves of Campagnano di Roma.
My name is Steffen A. Pfeiffer. I have been pilgrimage since a burnout in 2010 regularly in the world. How it came from Burnout to the water cleanliness as an issue I explain in more detail elsewhere.
- 2015 – Winter in the Meseta.
- 2012 – Refreshing with spring water in the Pyrenees.
- 2012 – The trigger for my pilgrimage for water as a right to life.
- 2016 – Meeting and Selfie with Pope Francis I in Rome. A good exchange between a water pilgrim and the author of the green encyclical.
And now have fun browsing and discovering the content of this website, which grows over time. So that a renewed visit here is always worthwhile.
Your water pilgrim